July is National Grilling Month
July is here. It's time to break out the grills for National Grilling Month. Whether you're grilling burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken, pork, corn on the cob or something else, it's always good to keep in mind a few grilling tips.
- Always keep the grill clean. Dirty grills can cause fires.
- If you have a gas grill, look for any leaks or breaks that might cause fires.
- If you have a charcoal grill, don't over saturate the charcoal with too much lighter fluid.
- Don't mix raw and cooked foods. Bacteria on raw foods will contaminate cooked foods.
- Invest in grilling tools. Skewers, baskets, tongs, spatulas and brush sets just make grilling easier.
Happy grilling everyone.